Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
- record, analyze and work out technical solutions to problems and fix as well as document them
- support the project teams in their daily business and actively participate in projects
- support the in-house developed MES Software – general close collaboration with the development team
- take responsibility for the configuration, administration, maintenance and monitoring of complex Windows/ Linux server landscapes and virtualization platforms both in the local data centers and in the cloud
- support the release of new software into a productive environment
- relevant degree or suitable qualification
- at least 3 years of professional experience in the field of server administration and network support
- practical knowledge of Linux and Windows servers as well as scripting languages
- experience with virtualization, containers, Infrastructure as Code, automation, and deployment pipelines
- basic knowledge/experience in cloud-native technologies like Azure Arc and Kubernetes would be a plus
- good understanding in Database technologies such as MS SQL Server, Mongo DB and Cosmos DB
- experience with Microsoft Azure and other cloud products is a plus
- solution-oriented, structured and independent working style
- high team, customer and service orientation
- excellent command of written and spoken English, German is a plus but not required
Wir bieten For 170 years, ZEISS has embodied a pioneering spirit and a pragmatic approach. ZEISS offers its employees a modern working environment, above-average benefits and a host of opportunities for further development.